QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: thinker_jeff

[讨论]科学试验揭开时间感知之谜了吗?

[复制链接]
可泽 发表于 2006-3-12 09:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
对!时间感是对客观事物的延续性和周期性的变化的感知.
 楼主| thinker_jeff 发表于 2006-3-3 00:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

I have never seriously thought the sense of time until now. That’s why we need brainstorm and discussion in such BBS. Here are some thoughts to share with you.fficeffice" />

• I like the idea to category the sense of time within the different time spans. From the most brief time span to the longest meaningful time span, I divide them into 4 domains – action time domain, clocking time domain, bio-cycling time domain and extended time domain.

• The sense of the action time domain is same as毫秒计时,负责计算精细的运动任务 in the article, which is vitally important for your life quality. I have a friend who is very intelligent in science and very skillful on the slow motion such as doing experiment, but very poor in fast motion skill. He can’t serve the ping-pang ball because his timing is always not precious enough; he drives the car with many accidents (lucky enough without major injury) because in the situation he was not always able to act quickly enough. It may be worthwhile to find out what have been well studied by the scientists if some one has time and interest.

• The clocking time domain is similar as the middle one in the article, which是我们可以感知时间流失的区域. In today’s real life, we are highly depending on the man-made clocks (or watches). Back to hundreds of years ago the position of the sun was used for the similar purpose. However we are not always watching the clock and we have some kind sense of time when we are doing other things. For example, when you are entering in the office at 8:00AM, a notice on the broad tells you that there will be a meeting for you on 10:00AM. You may still do the routine work before the meeting. But you have to check the clock at least once before 10:00AM in case of nobody reminding you. The clock checking before the meeting is due to your feeling that the time is approaching. Your feeling about this time period is not accurate because you sense that based on 处理的信息量或发生事件数量的记忆in this period, so that you may check the clock a few times more. This is correspondent to the findings in the article, although the findings are not in the field of neuroscience yet.

• The bio-cycling time domain has the same definition as the article. It’s not just regulating the time for sleeping and awaking in 24 hours but also regulating the time for many other biological cycles, such as digesting. I believe it has been a well known fact of popular science.

• The extended time domain is defined by myself, which covers the time span from days to years. This domain has similarity of the clocking time domain, where we are highly depending on the man-made calendars and we are not always watching the calendar to keep the knowing the dates. On the other hand, although we know the today’s date, our sense of the dates for the past experiences is much poorer than our sense of time in the clocking time domain. For example, you may remember you had contact a high school classmate and had a good conversation on the phone a few years ago but you can’t remember the date or the month, or the year sometimes. The reason is that you can’t feel the time based on处理的信息量或发生事件数量的记忆in this period, since so many details experienced have been forgot. For some memorable experiences, you may be able to recall the sequences of them logically. If you can find one piece of the experience on an unforgettable date, you will know the period of these experiences. I have a relative who can remember very well about the dates of visiting ffice:smarttags" />USA from China after many years. He told me that was the summer before “9.11”, which was an unforgettable period in the history and in his mind.

汪之旻 发表于 2006-3-6 18:40:00 | 显示全部楼层

Well, thinker_jeff, I'd like to share you with my thoughts. However you should have known, More knowledge may not be a good thing.

In my opinion, no such structure is accurately located in a small area. Such structure may scatter all through the brain. However, the neuron pluse should be transferred onto a network which is known as 'The Sense of Time'. Most likely such operator is located near the most concentrated area of the brain.

You don't know that knowledge is dangerous and powerful ,even chaotic.

When you can explain actions of a thing totally you will get it. Human is like a machine, then what are we searching for? Such knowledge will kill human from the world, just leave machines behind. Governments will turn people into living machines and they just do the same job. What a dead end science will lead to.

I'm tired, I can just say that much.

楼主| thinker_jeff 发表于 2006-3-7 02:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
引用
原文由 汪之旻 发表于 2006-3-6 18:40:31 :

Well, thinker_jeff, I'd like to share you with my thoughts. However you should have known, More knowledge may not be a good thing.

In my opinion, no such structure is accurately located in a small area. Such structure may scatter all through the brain. However, the neuron pluse should be transferred onto a network which is known as 'The Sense of Time'. Most likely such operator is located near the most concentrated area of the brain.

You don't know that knowledge is dangerous and powerful ,even chaotic.

When you can explain actions of a thing totally you will get it. Human is like a machine, then what are we searching for? Such knowledge will kill human from the world, just leave machines behind. Governments will turn people into living machines and they just do the same job. What a dead end science will lead to.

I'm tired, I can just say that much.

You are talking like to a friend, which is not much related with this topic. If so I feel being honored since we have not introduced each other personally. fficeffice" />

I can feel you’re frustrating for searching the true knowledge about the Human Mind. I believe many thinkers (including myself) had similar stages with various reasons in their life time. I am not saying that my experience was better, but only saying what I had may help you somehow. If not, just forget it.

When I had the frustration to understand the Human Mind in the real world after graduated from the university, I decided to thoroughly observe the Human Behaviors before to do any searching and reasoning for the Mind. Then after many years, my observations and readings have been accumulated to a point which I know what I should trust and what I shouldn’t. After that all of the thoughts become more and more organized. I don’t feel chaos or danger in my mind anymore.

You are welcome to be my friend, even though the above opinion you may not agree with.
石悲 发表于 2006-3-9 23:56:00 | 显示全部楼层

讨论时间的感知,得首先考虑什么是时间.

时间本来是个相对的概念,是事物的相对运动过程而存在。时间的感知,实际上主观时间问题,是有意识的人类对时间的感觉。这是相对于时间的客观性而存在。当我们讨论时间的感知时,已经把它作为一种客观时间来考虑了。不过,这种客观时间是不断变化的,是动态的。一般的客观时间,是用某种事物的运动周期来衡量其它事物的运动过程。而主观时间,则是以个体的神经活动与外界的活动相对过程来衡量的。

楼主| thinker_jeff 发表于 2006-3-10 00:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
引用
原文由 石悲 发表于 2006-3-9 23:56:41 :

讨论时间的感知,得首先考虑什么是时间.

时间本来是个相对的概念,是事物的相对运动过程而存在。时间的感知,实际上主观时间问题,是有意识的人类对时间的感觉。这是相对于时间的客观性而存在。当我们讨论时间的感知时,已经把它作为一种客观时间来考虑了。不过,这种客观时间是不断变化的,是动态的。一般的客观时间,是用某种事物的运动周期来衡量其它事物的运动过程。而主观时间,则是以个体的神经活动与外界的活动相对过程来衡量的。

I do not disagree 时间的客观性.

But, since 时间的感知是有意识的人类对时间的主观感觉, why we need to bring in the subject about 时间的客观性?fficeffice" />

可泽 发表于 2006-3-10 10:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
时间感和空间感一样,都是由经验而形成的心理概念。
汪之旻 发表于 2006-3-12 19:00:00 | 显示全部楼层

经过训练的神经通路,原来并没有相关的专门负责时间的通路,与初生的连接情况有关。不如做一个大脑来研究。

kawa 发表于 2006-3-13 17:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
good~~时间的客观性,是主观性的参照,仅凭主观感觉,那什么问题也解决不了。
 楼主| thinker_jeff 发表于 2006-3-13 22:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
引用
原文由 石悲 发表于 2006-3-11 18:33:51 :

时间的客观性,是主观性的参照,仅凭主观感觉,那什么问题也解决不了。

当我们在讨论人的时间感知问题时,实际上是从客观的角度,把神经系统与其它物质运动系统的相对过程关系,作为思考的对象,比较和分析它们的差异性。这样才有可能最后得出我们的时间感知是怎么回事。

The argument in philosophy seems deep but no more than common sense. If we replace the word 时间 by , the statement becomes:fficeffice" />

的客观性,是主观性的参照,仅凭主观感觉,那什么问题也解决不了。

当我们在讨论人的感知问题时,实际上是从客观的角度,把神经系统与其它物质运动系统的相对过程关系,作为思考的对象,比较和分析它们的差异性。这样才有可能最后得出我们的感知是怎么回事。

If you tell me this statement is going to help the scientists to understand our visual mechanism, I will not say anymore about this issue.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|生物行[生物导航网] ( 沪ICP备05001519号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:53 , Processed in 0.062521 second(s), 14 queries .